Heat Treatment Bed Bug Extermination in Los Angeles, CA
Most bed bug extermination treatments are extremely tedious, require multiple visits, a significant amount of preparation, and use insecticides to control the situation. Bed bugs are growing increasingly resistant, and there are fewer treatment alternatives as regulator restrictions have diminished many chemical options. However, with the use of heat, a bed bug infestation can be eliminated in a short period of time, without the use of or a very minimal application of chemicals, allowing businesses to resume normal use of the room quickly.
Advantages to Heat Treatment:
- Heat Treatment works where chemicals fail. No toxic fumes, no residue.
- Kills every life stage from egg to adult.
- Unlike chemicals bed bugs are attracted to heat - they won't simply move to re-infest another day.
- Infested items will not need to be thrown away.
- Our trucks are discrete and the process is completed in one working day.
Call in the Experts
Using state-of the art equipment and techniques, our professional exterminators will inspect your environment with canine bed bug inspectors to identify the source of your infestation and determine the best course of action. We're committed to providing a quick, affordable, and effective solution to your bed bug problem, and we take every measure to protect your safety throughout the process.
If bed bugs have invaded your turf, it's time to put an end to them before they continue to wreak havoc. Call us today to schedule an appointment for bed bug extermination.
Why Choose Us?
- Customer Satisfaction Is Our #1 Priority
- Service Plans Available On Request
- Quick Responses & Thorough Work
- Prompt, Professional Service
- Locally Owned & Operated
- Free Phone Estimates
- Same Or Next Day Service